- A PDF course allows you to download and print the materials in Adobe's PDF format. (Not all of our courses are printable)
- Knowledge Based, not Time based!
- Download the textbooks to your computer or mobile device such as your IPad or IPhone & read offline
- Review the material at your own pace without the need for an internet connection. (not in "real time" Online courses)
- PDF students on average finish the courses faster than with the timed "Online" courses
- Log in, take your quizzes and final exam online. The actual Texas state exam must be taken in person (Proctored)
- Searchable keyword feature for quick reference during studying and quizzes! This will literally save you hours of time trying to find the pertinent information. It is especially helpful during the course quizzes and exams and you need to access a particular topic/question quickly.
- Complete your courses at your own pace. This format is suggested for students that prefer the ease of a self paced course. This format is especially useful for students with a busy schedule.
- As per new TREC rules, any 30 hour course and exam cannot be completed in less than 3 days (10 hours per day). Therefore it will be at least 3 weeks before you can complete the 6 required courses.
- You have up to 180 days to complete the entire course
- Print out your Certificates!
- Start Immediately! No need to wait 1-2 weeks for textbooks to be mailed to you.
- Self Paced! Knowledge based, not time based
- Correspondence courses are normally faster than timed "real time" online courses.
- Read and study offline (with desktop, IPad, IPhone or laptop) with no need for an internet connection.
- Searchable keyword feature for quick reference during quizzes!
- Online quizzes and final exam
- (You can print out and keep the PDF material if you choose) - (Not all of our courses are printable)
Courses included in the 180 hour package:
- Principles of Real Estate I - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 0121
- Principles of Real Estate II PDF- (30 Hours) • TREC 0122
- Promulgated Contracts - PDF (30 Hours) TREC (0351
- Finance I - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 0451
- Law of Agency - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 1151
- Law of Contracts - PDF (30 Hours) • TREC 1251